The IBN+ package solution combines IBN’s Pro level of CORE services with Sophisticated Syndication Strategy and the InvestorOutreachCenter (IOC).
- Top of page rotation as a spotlight IBN CORE Client Partner corporate profile
- IBN engagement release distributed by InvestorWire
- Up to 4-6 articles per month from the IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Content Platform with coverage to our 5,000+ Strategic Syndication Partners and Social Media distribution via our Investor Social Media Network as well as recap style coverage via InvestorNewsBreaks distributed by InvestorWire
- Premium Coverage via select IBN Newsletters
- Detailed monthly reports included (Sample IBN Report)
- Discounted Press releases at à la carte rates – 20% off price via InvestorWire Prime (Comparison Chart)
- An audio interview with full distribution to 5000+ outlets, IBN’s Investor Social Media Network, and 50+ Over The Top (OTT) Media Networks such as Apple TV, Amazon Firestick and ROKU
- IBN Corporate Media Kit included (Sample Publication)
- Access to 15+ years of consulting experience working with 500+ public and pre-IPO companies
- Social Media Relations support to create, optimize and continually update your brand’s social media accounts
- Overhaul factsheet and presentation slide deck with professional graphic design
- Press Release Enhancement on all press release announcements as well as recap-style coverage via InvestorNewsBreaks distributed by InvestorWire
- Access to premium add-ons such as the Brand Awareness Distribution (BAD) program
- Introductions to IBN’s ever-expanding network of partners contacts
- IBN Podcast Premier with up to 6 bookings per quarter
- One AudioPressRelease per month to resurface your best news by officially announcing syndicated broadcast coverage (APR Sample)
IBN Sophisticated Syndication Strategy (SSS)
via Premium Editorial Syndication Partners includes:
- Up to 4-6 articles per month distributed to premium editorial syndication partners
- Significant increase in visibility with article placement via top brokers, high-traffic financial networks and more
- The premium distribution network includes Robinhood, Yahoo Finance, Zacks, JPMorganChase, InvestorPlace and many others
- Sponsored & contributed IBN content is syndicated at each partner’s discretion
- Must be listed on the AMEX, NASDAQ or NYSE for Premium Editorial Partners consideration
- Unlimited capital markets programs (typically $50k per offering)
- Additional investment in your next financing
- Access to our ecosystem (Bankers, Market Makers, network of Digital Marketers, etc.)
- Minimum 1,000 live phone calls/month to qualified North American Investment Professionals
- Full access to our technology/database (11.5K Canadian IIROC, 220K American Brokers & 40K+ Institutions and Family Offices)
- Customized Database: Contacts are ranked on highest likelihood of success based on accumulated data (updated daily)
- All emails are tracked to maximize real-time engagement.
- All emails are approved by you to ensure the integrity of public company brand.
- All calls are followed-up with an email containing company information & documents.
- Press Releases disseminated to your hot list
- Calls scheduled for your Management Team with brokers, institutions and family offices who are interested in your story.
- Weekly updates with full list of brokers/institutions/family offices who are engaged in your stock/story.
- Detailed monthly report (see link to sample above)
- Capital Markets Program
- Call and Email campaign to qualified investment professionals to drive interest to your offering
- Email campaign contains deal terms, term sheet, and company documents
- All orders directed to your lead underwriter
To qualify for InvestorOutreachCenter (IOC), the public company MUST be fulling reporting, be in the US and/or Canada, and agree to a minimum of a 365 day term.
IBN+ Bolt-on Options
- A complete set of investor intelligence and communications tools
Track buyers, gather insights, engage investors, and market across multiple channels – all in one place.
- Shareholder Surveillance
Individual shareholder buying and selling trends and insights
- Participant Surveillance
Custodians and Market Maker buying and selling trends and insights
- Crisis Management
Reach all shareholders instantly via display, social media, SMS and email campaigns
- Searchable Shareholder Index
- Shareholder Contact information lookup
Address, email, phone, social handles
- Shareholder Communication
Individually or as a group, manually or via AI and Automation
- Shareholder Retention
Display, social media, SMS and email campaigns
- Shareholder Expansion
Campaigns targeting new prospective shareholders
Management and insights
- Conference/Event contact management and ROI
Automate relationship building and track prospective investor conversion
- IR campaign ROI monitoring
- Situation Room
Live charts, level II buys and sells, short insights, and more
- Reach your Target Audience
We help hand tailor marketing campaigns and other services for your company, whether it’s aimed at investors, consumers or for fund acquisition. We’ll guide you along the process.
- Advertise to the Right People
Your uniquely crafted media campaigns–run through the Sequire platform–target investor matches from NOBO lists across social, email, and display platforms. Campaigns can also be targeted toward lookalike audiences modeled on your shareholders, reaching investors with similar attributes with the goal of attracting new prospects.
- Give them a Place to Land
When investors click on your advertisements and content, they need a place to go that displays the most pertinent information about your company. This landing page will be specifically designed to get investors to convert and will have the ability to track their movements, resulting in meaningful analytics for the future.
- Convert and Nurture
Media campaigns are for new investor conversion, but also for investor retention and increased share purchasing. Ads will reach your shareholders across all these platforms on a consistent basis for maximum awareness of and engagement with your brand. If you’re a subscribed Sequire member, you’ll be able to communicate with these shareholders even more directly.
24 Days of Sustained Coverage
- Ticker-Tagged Editorial Syndication via the Brand Awareness Distribution (BAD)
36 Press Releases / One-Year Coverage
- Sustained press coverage via InvestorWire, which includes electronic distribution to financial disclosure networks, newspapers and broadcast media