The IBN+ package solution combines IBN’s Pro level of CORE services with Sophisticated Syndication Strategy and the InvestorOutreachCenter (IOC).
- Top of page rotation as a spotlight IBN CORE Client Partner corporate profile
- IBN engagement release distributed by InvestorWire
- Up to 4-6 articles per month from the IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Content Platform with coverage to our 5,000+ Strategic Syndication Partners and Social Media distribution via our Investor Social Media Network as well as recap style coverage via InvestorNewsBreaks distributed by InvestorWire
- Premium Coverage via select IBN Newsletters
- Detailed monthly reports included (Sample IBN Report)
- Discounted Press releases at à la carte rates – 20% off price via InvestorWire Prime (Comparison Chart)
- An audio interview with full distribution to 5000+ outlets, IBN’s Investor Social Media Network, and 50+ Over The Top (OTT) Media Networks such as Apple TV, Amazon Firestick and ROKU
- IBN Corporate Media Kit included (Sample Publication)
- Access to 15+ years of consulting experience working with 500+ public and pre-IPO companies
- Social Media Relations support to create, optimize and continually update your brand’s social media accounts
- Overhaul factsheet and presentation slide deck with professional graphic design
- Press Release Enhancement on all press release announcements as well as recap-style coverage via InvestorNewsBreaks distributed by InvestorWire
- Access to premium add-ons such as the Brand Awareness Distribution (BAD) program
- Introductions to IBN’s ever-expanding network of partners contacts
- IBN Podcast Premier with up to 6 bookings per quarter
- One AudioPressRelease per month to resurface your best news by officially announcing syndicated broadcast coverage (APR Sample)
IBN Sophisticated Syndication Strategy (SSS)
via Premium Editorial Syndication Partners includes:
- Up to 4-6 articles per month distributed to premium editorial syndication partners
- Significant increase in visibility with article placement via top brokers, high-traffic financial networks and more
- The premium distribution network includes Robinhood, Yahoo Finance, Zacks, JPMorganChase, InvestorPlace and many others
- Sponsored & contributed IBN content is syndicated at each partner’s discretion
- Must be listed on the AMEX, NASDAQ or NYSE for Premium Editorial Partners consideration
- Unlimited capital markets programs (typically $50k per offering)
- Additional investment in your next financing
- Access to our ecosystem (Bankers, Market Makers, network of Digital Marketers, etc.)
- Minimum 1,000 live phone calls/month to qualified North American Investment Professionals
- Full access to our technology/database (11.5K Canadian IIROC, 220K American Brokers & 40K+ Institutions and Family Offices)
- Customized Database: Contacts are ranked on highest likelihood of success based on accumulated data (updated daily)
- All emails are tracked to maximize real-time engagement.
- All emails are approved by you to ensure the integrity of public company brand.
- All calls are followed-up with an email containing company information & documents.
- Press Releases disseminated to your hot list
- Calls scheduled for your Management Team with brokers, institutions and family offices who are interested in your story.
- Weekly updates with full list of brokers/institutions/family offices who are engaged in your stock/story.
- Detailed monthly report (see link to sample above)
- Capital Markets Program
- Call and Email campaign to qualified investment professionals to drive interest to your offering
- Email campaign contains deal terms, term sheet, and company documents
- All orders directed to your lead underwriter
To qualify for InvestorOutreachCenter (IOC), the public company MUST be fulling reporting, be in the US and/or Canada, and agree to a minimum of a 365 day term.
IBN+ Bolt-on Options
- Utilizing IBN’s unparalleled reach, Public Relations professionals and IR firms alike can now bring maximum market recognition to clients.
- With 20+ years of successful corporate, consumer, and lifestyle public relations experience, IBN’s PR team delivers consistently meaningful results.
24 Days of Sustained Coverage
- Ticker-Tagged Editorial Syndication via the Brand Awareness Distribution (BAD)
36 Press Releases / One-Year Coverage
- Sustained press coverage via InvestorWire, which includes electronic distribution to financial disclosure networks, newspapers and broadcast media