When a consumer gets online to search for goods and services, are they finding your website or are they finding your competition?
Whatever line of business you’re in, high visibility is vitally important. To stay ahead of the competition and in the line of sight, it’s important to understand how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works and how you can take full advantage of its power.
In order for your company to stay ahead of the game, you must take advantage of the latest search engine technology, and it changes often; Google is constantly updating the way its search engine works.
What are the best targeted “keywords” for your business? While this research can be done by an individual, many small business owners find that it’s easier and cheaper in the long run to hire an expert. A good SEO strategy not only includes a good list of keywords, it also requires that those keywords are properly placed in the text of your homepage and other pages of your website.
Internet Marketing Campaigns
SEO is also used in many other places, including in Facebook ads, pay-per-click advertising, landing pages, press releases and just about everywhere you distribute content. The web is definitely the greatest thing to come along since sliced bread, but you must understand how to harness its tremendous power!
Whether you’re just beginning to build a web presence or you’ve been at it a while, InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) can handle the various aspects of your Internet marketing campaign to provide you with the best results. We have many success stories under our belt, and we can develop ingenious SEO strategies that work for your company as well.
IBN Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Includes:
- Link Building – Building One-way/Two-way Website links
- Directory Submission – Submitting website detail on more than 400 High PR directory sites
- Social Bookmarking Submission – Bookmarking Website, Approved Articles, Blogs and Social Profiles on High PR Bookmarking websites to get them cached by search engines.
- Classifieds – Placing Impressive ads on special classified in the country-specific classified sites to help us in driving targeted geo-graphic traffic.
- Blog Commenting – Commenting on our category-related High PR Blogs and getting link in comment or name.
- Search Engine Submission – Submitting website on more than 30 major search engines to get website cached by all of them.
- Q & A Sites Participation – Participating on High PR Q&A Sites and getting link in description or signature.
- Creating Link Wheels – Creating Link wheels using various tasks like Published article, web 2.0, Blog Comment and social profiles, etc.
Contact us today to learn more about how SEO can increase your web traffic and conversion rates and help your site rank higher.