CEOs and CFOs are looking for 2 things… More Money and more Liquidity.
In the United States, more than 50% of companies with market caps of $250 million or below have no analyst coverage at all according to Capital IQ. And, even if they do have coverage, that research is often only made available to institutions.
We can help connect companies with well-established research analysts regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). This seasoned, licensed team of professionals has an average of 23 years of Wall Street experience. The resulting research report is then distributed through research aggregators such as FactSet and Thomson One, as well as via 40+ investor-oriented brands that provide direct reach to large and growing investor audiences.
What is included?
- One year of inclusive research with a comprehensive initiation report spanning 50-70 pages that provide fundamental analysis, investment thesis, price target, and market rating.
- Multiple update/material event notes highlighting key metrics and events around the business in order to update investors as catalytic events occur, often resulting in more coverage and placements than basing the publishing schedule on the earnings calendar.
- Wide institutional and retail distribution to ensure your coverage is syndicated to financial platforms that are used by Wall Street, emailed to opt-in investors, disseminated to thousands of news outlets via InvestorWire, and posted on multiple social media accounts of the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) which has 1+ million social media followers across 40+ investor-oriented brands. All research is also located on our website as well as Channelchek.
Why use IBN Research?
- Firms without any coverage can expect to trade 32% lower than if they had even one analyst following them, and the bid/offer spread can be 50% wider according to a recent equity development study.
- Most institutions will only accept research from established, FINRA-licensed analysts who are held to a far higher standard than unlicensed individuals offering unregulated services. All analysts are FINRA-regulated and hold licenses including, but not limited to, Series 7, 63, 86 & 87.
- Small-cap companies with limited coverage are less likely to be valued fairly and can struggle with liquidity.
- The research is produced by Noble Capital Markets, which has been in business for more than three decades and has offices in Boston, St. Louis, Boca Raton and New York City. Over the past 35 years, Noble has published more than 45,000 equity research reports and established more than 40,000 contacts within the institutional and retail investment communities.
- Investors at all levels can obtain the research without cost or obligation.
- The reports are widely distributed on various financial portals, such as FactSet and Thomson One, and are read by top institutions and targeted retail investors.
- With international distribution capabilities, we offer dual language reports in English and Mandarin, assisting global small-cap companies in better reaching investors worldwide and ultimately achieving greater liquidity and fair valuations. Our China-focused team is led by Wei Zhang, who holds her master’s degree in finance from Johns Hopkins University and has extensive financial industry experience in China.
- We employ our exclusive investor outreach campaigns around our reports, which have been proven to increase visibility and help companies reach new investors. Unlike other equity research providers which merely publish reports, we follow up with analytical tracking and readership data, attesting to the quantifiable efficacy of our distribution.
IBN Corporate Communications Solutions
Let's get started.
Interested in a live, online demonstration?
Schedule a date and time that works for you.
Schedule a LIVE Demo