Public Relations Plus (PR+)
With 20+ years of successful corporate, consumer, and lifestyle public relations experience, IBN’s PR team delivers consistently meaningful results.
From modest startups to multi-billion industry giants, our PR principals create momentum and deliver a positive impact for local, national, and international organizations.
Our PR team has long-standing relationships with multiple journalists and editors at various business, lifestyle and news outlets including newspapers, magazines, radio, podcasts, blogs, Web sites and television programs.
Director of Public Relations
A member of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and a former journalist. Jarrod and his team have a proven track record of securing high-exposure media placements and working closely with clients to achieve pitch-perfect results.
Public Relations Account Supervisor
A Harvard MBA with extensive experience successfully growing small companies, Doug is a former copy writer and a PR expert with 16 years in the business.
WHY Public Relations Plus (PR+) ?
- Hands-on approach with all clients. You get the attention you deserve.
- Experience in major markets at large firms.
- A clear team understanding of our clients’ objectives.
- Creativity – A nose for news and how our clients can fit into trends within various target media.
- Daily communication with our clients, monthly public relations reports.
- Team network approach to creativity and problem solving.
- Sustainable PR campaigns.
- Delivers quantifiable results.
- Dedicated professionals with a passion for public relations.
- Established media contacts in the lifestyle, business and news industries.
Public Relations Plus (PR+) Solutions
- 60-minute initial PR consultation.
- Targeted research and development with industry specific media lists (hundreds of journalists across multiple industries).
- Pitch writing, development, and distribution to crucial media contacts.
- Personal and direct outreach to important media associates.
- Two rounds of personal follow up to vital media.
- Full management of the interview process with all media interest.
- Additional message development will be included with PR+.
- Preparation & accompaniment with client partner on media interviews by phone and or virtually.
IBN Public Relations Bolt-On Solutions
Amplify Impact with these additional PR Solutions:
- Public Relations/Press Release Consultation (30/60 minutes)
- Assessment of existing public relations efforts
- Guidance on press release messaging to ensure quality and news value
- Press Release Writing and Development (typically 48-72 hours; rush options available)
- Custom Q&A to capture key messages, newsworthy elements, and industry keywords
- Detailed interview to gather press release messaging, key industry features and benefits, and identify noteworthy leadership quotes
- Write and develop wire-ready press release to support SEO