Over the course of the last 15+ years IBN has created a Dynamic Brand Portfolio with the introduction of 50+ distinct investor-oriented brands that collectively run hundreds of social media accounts attracting millions of followers and subscribers. IBN leverages this unique brand portfolio in conjunction with our 5,000+ core syndication partners to garner maximum visibility and recognition for each of our client partners.
IBN is a multifaceted content creation, news distribution, publishing, and communications platform with a team of creative writers and seasoned professionals devoted to helping public and private companies gain visibility and recognition with large, diverse audiences of investors.
Over the last 15+ years InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) has amplified corporate communications for over 500 client partners across multiple industries and sectors. During the same period, IBN created and introduced 50+ distinct brands to the investing public then leveraged this unique brand portfolio to amass a collective audience of millions of social media followers.
By harnessing the reach of our investor focused brand portfolio, the power of mass distribution via 5,000+ core syndication partners, and the energy of our team of specialized experts, IBN is committed to exceeding expectations of each and every client partner.
- IBN’s proprietary techniques and platform solutions cut through information overload to effectively reach the largest target markets and most desirable demographics.
- IBN puts client partners in the spotlight, crafting compelling original content articles then syndicating these articles to 5,000+ news outlets. To date, IBN has created and distributed over 80,000 original articles on behalf of our client partners.
- IBN drives interest to our client partners and creates huge followings utilizing our unique brand portfolio of 50+ distinct investor focused brands that appeal to wide swaths of investors.
- IBN was a very early adopter of social media and now delivers client partners full-scale distribution to our huge social media audience.
- IBN provides client partners enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact from every press release.
- IBN provides client partners access to our cost-effective network of professional wire services via InvestorWire.
- IBN offers cutting-edge corporate communications through the IBN Podcast Series.
- IBN cultures and cultivates strategic partnerships with leaders from multiple industries that intersect with the needs of our client partners.
- IBN continues to innovate, providing bolt-on solutions with enormous impact like Brand Awareness Distribution (BAD) and InvestorOutreachCenter (IOC).
IBN fully intends to continue leading the industry with hard work, innovation, and dedication to the needs of our client partners. Don’t just take our word; check out some testimonials from our client partners.
IBN is proud to recently pass the milestone of 100+ Client Partners Under Coverage.
Sectors and industries that IBN has worked with include but are not limited to:
- Food & Beverage
- Media & Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Blockchain / CryptoCurrency
- Cannabis / CBD/ HEMP
- Electric Vehicles
- Environmental, Social & Governance
InvestorBrandNetwork is unlike anything you’ve seen before.
With IBN, news dissemination is only the beginning…
Recent InvestorBrandNetwork News
November 22, 2022
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast featuring Patrick Horgan, CEO of CubCrafters Inc.
Horgan provided an introduction to CubCrafters, discussed the company’s best-in-class backcountry aircraft, and provided a preview of an exciting future.
November 22, 2022
Vision Energy Corp. is a forward-looking energy company developing carbon reduced solutions for the commercial, industrial and transportation sectors.
November 21, 2022
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces ‘Get Authentic’ Interview with Knightscope, Inc. Chairman and CEO William Santana Li
During the interview, Li discussed Knightscope’s technology and how it is aiding the company in disrupting the $500 billion security industry.
November 16, 2022
Cutting Edge Events is an innovative conference organizer specializing in new media and tech-driven events.
November 11, 2022
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces CryptoCurrencyWire Audio Production Featuring Mario Nawfal, Co-Founder of NFT Technologies Inc.
To begin the interview, Nawfal discussed his entrepreneurial background in the cryptocurrency space.
November 9, 2022
Intelligent Cities encapsulates four summits addressing the challenges faced by public sector professionals and strategies for deploying cutting-edge technology to improve citizen services.
November 4, 2022
The 2nd Annual AgTech Answers Event will offer companies and investors exciting opportunities to collaborate in this increasingly crucial sector.
November 1, 2022
The 11th Annual Tech Event will facilitate 40-minute small-group meetings and one-on-one conversations between institutional investors and senior management.
October 25, 2022
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast Featuring Eileen Mockus, CEO of Coyuchi Inc.
Throughout the interview, Mockus provided an introduction to Coyuchi and discussed the company’s position in sustainably produced goods for the environmentally conscious home.
October 24, 2022
AE13 is an industry flagship event focused on emerging energy transition trends and revolutionary innovation in the Southern California region.
October 20, 2022
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces CryptoCurrencyWire Audio Production Featuring Mark Elenowitz, Co-Founder of Upstream
To begin the interview, Elenowitz provided an introduction to Upstream and highlighted the transparency benefits it offers over more traditional exchanges.
October 13, 2022
Coyuchi offers sustainably produced luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel and other home goods for the environmentally conscious home.
October 11, 2022
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces Championship Leadership Interview with Knightscope Inc. Chairman and CEO William Santana Li
During the interview, Li discussed his experience in the automotive industry prior to co-founding Knightscope in April 2013.
October 3, 2022
The conference will host hundreds of in-person guests well-versed in digital assets and 5,000+ online attendees via the event’s world-class digital capabilities.
September 30, 2022
In its capacity as the Official NewsWire for the event, NNW will combine traditional wire-grade press release dissemination with article syndication.
Connect with the InvestorBrandNetwork
Thank you for your time today.
If you’d like to inquire about our solutions, complete the form below. If you would like to schedule a demo or call us, please refer to the section below the form.