Over the course of the last 17+ years IBN has created a Dynamic Brand Portfolio with the introduction of 50+ distinct investor-oriented brands that collectively run hundreds of social media accounts attracting millions of followers and subscribers. IBN leverages this unique brand portfolio in conjunction with our 5,000+ core syndication partners to garner maximum visibility and recognition for each of our client partners.
IBN is a multifaceted content creation, news distribution, publishing, and communications platform with a team of creative writers and seasoned professionals devoted to helping public and private companies gain visibility and recognition with large, diverse audiences of investors.
Over the last 17+ years InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) has amplified corporate communications for over 500 client partners across multiple industries and sectors. During the same period, IBN created and introduced 50+ distinct brands to the investing public then leveraged this unique brand portfolio to amass a collective audience of millions of social media followers.
By harnessing the reach of our investor focused brand portfolio, the power of mass distribution via 5,000+ core syndication partners, and the energy of our team of specialized experts, IBN is committed to exceeding expectations of each and every client partner.
- IBN’s proprietary techniques and platform solutions cut through information overload to effectively reach the largest target markets and most desirable demographics.
- IBN puts client partners in the spotlight, crafting compelling original content articles then syndicating these articles to 5,000+ news outlets. To date, IBN has created and distributed over 80,000 original articles on behalf of our client partners.
- IBN drives interest to our client partners and creates huge followings utilizing our unique brand portfolio of 50+ distinct investor focused brands that appeal to wide swaths of investors.
- IBN was a very early adopter of social media and now delivers client partners full-scale distribution to our huge social media audience.
- IBN provides client partners enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact from every press release.
- IBN provides client partners access to our cost-effective network of professional wire services via InvestorWire.
- IBN offers cutting-edge corporate communications through the IBN Podcast Series.
- IBN cultures and cultivates strategic partnerships with leaders from multiple industries that intersect with the needs of our client partners.
- IBN continues to innovate, providing bolt-on solutions with enormous impact like Brand Awareness Distribution (BAD) and InvestorOutreachCenter (IOC).
IBN fully intends to continue leading the industry with hard work, innovation, and dedication to the needs of our client partners. Don’t just take our word; check out some testimonials from our client partners.
IBN is proud to recently pass the milestone of 100+ Client Partners Under Coverage.
Sectors and industries that IBN has worked with include but are not limited to:
- Food & Beverage
- Media & Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Blockchain / CryptoCurrency
- Cannabis / CBD/ HEMP
- Electric Vehicles
- Environmental, Social & Governance
InvestorBrandNetwork is unlike anything you’ve seen before.
With IBN, news dissemination is only the beginning…
Recent InvestorBrandNetwork News
January 31, 2023
IBN Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast featuring Return of Eileen Mockus, CEO of Coyuchi Inc.
Throughout the interview, Mockus discussed the company’s recent milestones as it continues to accept investment through its ongoing Regulation A+ offering.
January 31, 2023
The milestone 100th episode in the IBN Podcast Series features Greg Palmer, VP of Strategy and Host of Finovate, a research and events firm focused on innovation in financial and banking technology.
January 27, 2023
The expos, which are being organized by Beverage Trade Network, will draw industry stalwarts, public policy experts and renowned innovators.
January 26, 2023
In recent months, the company has undertaken strong actions to lower costs and increase production across its portfolio of gold assets, driving some costs below the industry average.
January 25, 2023
The launch of PR+ continues to reinforce IBN’s commitment to the expansion of its robust network of brands, client partners, solutions and followers.
January 24, 2023
IBN Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast featuring Greg Palmer, VP of Strategy and Host of Finovate
Throughout the interview, Palmer discussed the impact of the pandemic on the fintech space and how it continues to drive innovation.
January 18, 2023
Podfest Expo is the world-leading forum to foster closer ties and enable innovation and educational opportunities among the tight-knit global podcasting community.
January 17, 2023
Mines and Money manages the number-one global event portfolio for mining investment and is the gold standard for connecting sophisticated investors with innovative managerial teams.
January 13, 2023
IBN today announced that it will expand its multi-year collaboration with NECANN to serve as an Official NewsWire for its upcoming conferences in 2023.
January 11, 2023
Throughout 2022, IBN continued expansion of its audiences and syndication network while helping a growing list of client partners navigate lingering market turbulence stemming from the pandemic.
January 10, 2023
Quantum Miami will be held on Jan. 25 - 27, 2023, at the iconic James L. Knight Center in Miami, Florida.
January 10, 2023
IBN announces that it will be collaborating with the Global Strategic Management Institute (“GSMI”) as the official media sponsor for all of its upcoming events in 2023.
January 5, 2023
A customized IR solution designed to support both issuers and IR professionals.
December 14, 2022
Data443 provides software and services to secure data across devices and databases both at rest and in-transit, locally, on a network or in the cloud.
December 13, 2022
IBN Announces Latest Episode of The Stock2Me Podcast featuring Amir Reichman, CEO of BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Reichman introduced the history of BiondVax leading up to his appointment as CEO before discussing the company’s recent development efforts focused on innovative nanosized antibody (NanoAb) therapies.
Connect with the InvestorBrandNetwork
Thank you for your time today.
If you’d like to inquire about our solutions, complete the form below. If you would like to schedule a demo or call us, please refer to the section below the form.