The degree to which you manage your relationship with the external environment has a significant impact on how your target market perceives your brand. You put a lot of work into creating your brand; now it’s time to foster consumer relationships and broadcast your message to the world.
When it comes to brand strategy, “complete” doesn’t exist. By integrating external engagement into your business strategy, you give your brand a pulse that grows louder and louder. You don’t want to “reach the end” and let this pulse stop. This approach will constantly keep you on your toes with new ways to innovate, change and create in response to market feedback.
A significant portion of external engagement and brand awareness centers on public relations and social media relations – both of which add value to your company’s existence and market reach. While most companies recognize the importance of public relations and social media, an overwhelming majority of companies don’t know how – or don’t have the resources – to use them for marketing purposes.
This is where IBN steps in, providing a deep pool of products and services based on our rapidly growing network of brands. We have the time, people and resources to increase each client’s visibility via brand-specific materials and distribution of corporate news through blogs, articles, social media and media partners.
IBN has a multi-dimensional approach to give your brand a voice:
- Create and distribute articles to 60+ destinations
- Full-service social media relations
- Redistribution of SEO-enhanced company news
- Media coverage by IBN’s team of professional writers
- Strategic social media development and management
- Featured placement in IBN newsletter
- Assistance writing corporate communication materials
- Distribution of news releases via top news publishing services
- Production of corporate videos and/or interviews