Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (GRCK)
Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (GRCK), through its growing portfolio of wholly owned subsidiaries, is engaged in the proprietary research and development of natural plant-based formulations, sales, and distribution of cardiovascular and neuro products. The company’s focus is to advance its market positions in the broader health industry through the unique assets and operations of its science-based BergaMet North America and Ultimate Brain Nutrients (“UBN”) subsidiaries and to offer better lifestyles through superior health technology.
BergaMet North America
BergaMet NA is engaged in the sale and distribution of a full line of proprietary product formulations derived from the rare Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ called “bergamot.” Bergamot is native to Southern Italy and is naturally sourced and uniquely loaded with various antioxidant polyphenols. Thanks to this composition, bergamot supports and promotes overall wellness specific to cholesterol, cardiovascular and metabolic health with no known side effects.
BergaMet NA is the only Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ heart health supplement backed by 17 clinical studies. The BergaMet brand supplement boasts the highest quality and concentration of polyphenols and flavonoids available anywhere in the world. It is also the only bergamot supplement approved by the prestigious Accademia del Bergamotto of Italy. BergaMet NA is the only company authorized to manufacture, distribute and sell these products in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Consumers are including the Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ in their everyday personal health programs. The clinically proven antioxidant provides benefits to tens of thousands of people daily.
The company’s line of products can be found at www.bergametna.com, through Amazon, other online retailers and in doctors’ offices throughout the United States.
The BergaMet Advantage
BergaMet has been studied in 17 published clinical trials which reported results of lower LDL cholesterol, higher HDL cholesterol, lower triglycerides, lower blood pressure, lower blood glucose, increased arterial function, improved liver function and is effective as a complement to statin use.
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S. and worldwide, claiming nearly 18 million lives each year accounting for 31% of all global deaths. In the U.S., statins are one of the most commonly prescribed medicines for cardiovascular disease. The Centers for Disease Control estimates that 28% of American women and men over the age of 40 take a statin to lower the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
Taking aim at this market for cardiovascular care, BergaMet NA continues to advance the awareness of its medical-grade supplements and separate its formulation from competitors.
BergaMet NA products contain 47% BPF (bergamot polyphenolic fraction), while its closest competitors have only 38%. The company’s increased dosages (600-675mg vs 500mg) and 47% BPF are clinically proven to be more effective in improving heart health and metabolic syndrome.
BergaMet Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ supplements:
- Support healthy immune systems with powerful antioxidants and proprietary formulations.
- Reduce cholesterol and support healthy glucose and blood pressure levels.
- Are fully organic, vegan-friendly and dairy, gluten, soy and GMO-free.
- Contain five key unique flavonoids that make up the most powerful 47% BPF (bergamot polyphenolic fraction) in the world, providing superior results compared to their competitors.
- Have been clinically shown to increase arterial elasticity while reducing arterial and muscle inflammation.
Ultimate Brain Nutrients
Grey Cloak’s Ultimate Brain Nutrients (“UBN”) subsidiary is a science-based company that develops unique, plant-based superior health technology neuro-products that improve brain health, including memory, cognition, focus and neuro-energy.
UBN’s KETONOMICS® proprietary formulations – targeting brain activity, focus, headache and cognitive behavior — provide multiple intellectual property license opportunities for monetizing the company’s portfolio.
License opportunities include multiple beverage formats, individual products, proprietary mixtures and other food platforms.
UBN has five unique formulation patents – one issued and four pending – targeting brain activity, focus, headache and cognitive behavior.
The UBN Advantage
UBN’s all-natural, sugar-free and caffeine-free proprietary formulations are the result of 20 years of scientific research and are positioned to provide consumer neuro-products that are natural brain solutions. UBN has filed for approval to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to make a Qualified Health Claim for its migraine formulation, tapping into consumer demands for healthy beverages that contribute to brain health, overall well-being and performance.
Over 50 million Americans consume unhealthy energy shots and drinks each day, while the neuro/energy market generates over $10 billion per year in revenue. Within this growing market, UBN is advancing its position to meet rising consumer demand for healthy, science-based options. The company’s KETONOMICS® proprietary formulations have been proven to naturally elevate brain energy and function, including memory, cognition and focus.
UBN’s KETONOMICS® supplementation has also been studied in sports physiology, with specific regard to its potential benefits for competitive performance and endurance.
Grey Cloak Executive Team
Kevin “Duke” Pitts, Director, President and Chief Operating Officer
- Started and built from the ground up two multi-million-dollar businesses, one of which grew into a Top 100 retailers in the U.S.
- Unique management skills led to the development of successful teams for 35 years
- Pioneered direct marketing for a Fortune 200 company, creating a 20% increase in targeted incremental sales
- Founded Einstein’s Hemp, which developed and brought to market one of the only odorless and tasteless water-soluble CBD products in the world
- Developed and implemented digital/guerrilla marketing strategies for public and private companies focused on long-term brand position and acquisition efforts
- Specialized in customer relationship management (CRM) tools for creating the best customer experiences
- Worked in publicly traded industries for 10 years, overseeing up to $20 million in annual marketing budgets
William “Bill” Bossung, Director, Chief Financial Officer
- 35 years of diverse experience in corporate finance, insurance and accounting
- 20 years of experience with IPOs focusing on audits, FINRA and SEC regulations
- Specializes in the formation of capital raising over $100 million, recently raising $12 million for Splash Beverage
- Specializes in upgrading penny stocks companies to the NYSE or Nasdaq
- Involved in 30+ companies transitioning from private to public identities
- Founded several companies, including BCF Technology Inc., which sold to Vertafore; managing partner at Bishop Equity Partners LLC; director at Splash Beverage Group; and director of finance at Chadmoore Wireless, where he licensed channels to Nextel for $162 million
Bill Croyle, Director, Private Investor and Accomplished Senior Executive
- More than 40 years of success in the IT, energy, manufacturing, telecommunications, venture capital and finance industries
- Broad expertise includes negotiating mergers and acquisitions, as well as service and delivery contracts
- Formerly was a founder, owner or executive of EnTX Group; Impact Legacy Partners; FB Oilfield Special Tools; and Western Energy Advisors
Dr. Gerald Haase, Chief Medical Officer
- Clinical professor of surgery at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine
- Actively involved in medical research and clinical trials for 35 years
- Received U-10 grant funding from the National Institutes of Health cooperative group clinical trials program, as well as U.S. Congressional funding for Cooperative Research and Development Agreements with the Department of Defense and NASA
- Was chairman of the Department of Pediatric Surgery at Children’s Hospital Colorado; consultant surgeon to the Department of the Army; vice-chairman of the Children’s Cancer Group, a cooperative research consortium of the National Cancer Institute; on the National Board of Directors of the American Cancer Society; a senior member of the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons; and a member of the editorial board of The Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Has published 180 scientific papers and is the inventor or co-inventor of 12 issued U.S. patents for micronutrient and phytonutrient therapy, with five pending patents
- Recipient of clinical research grants and contracts funded at a several million-dollar cumulative level
- Is an editorial reviewer for medical journals and a member of numerous professional societies, including the American Association for Cancer Research, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Pediatrics, New York Academy of Sciences and American College of Physician Executives