Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF)
Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) is a lifestyle-oriented cannabis and cannabidiol ("CBD") consumer products company with a portfolio of lifestyle brands customized to connect specific, like-minded customers. Each Green Growth Brand provides the best quality products within a retail experience that appeals to users in an environment that is emotionally branded and easy to navigate.
In the next five years, the cannabis industry will generate more than $28 billion of new revenue from an estimated 14 million new customers, according to Ackrell Capital's 2018 Cannabis Investment Report. Meanwhile, Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market will increase 8x to $3 billion by 2021, up from $200 million in 2017. Green Growth Brand intends to dominate in these markets with a lineup up products grown, manufactured and presented with the highest quality standards in mind.
Products under the Green Growth Brand umbrella include:
- CAMP: A kiosk-type store where consumers can experience beautifully crafted lifestyle products that enhance one's journey to self-discovery.
- Seventh Sense: A CBD-infused body care collection crafted from the finest botanicals and fragrances on earth. Created to maximize the properties and aromatics of each ingredient, Seventh Sense natural products are CBD-infused botanical therapy.
- Meri+Jayne: Fiercely authentic and wholly unapologetic, Meri+Jayne is a youthful, full-on celebration of what makes each person unique. Expect the unexpected when it comes to this mix of amazing products.
- Green Lily: A place for women to explore a new world of wellness. With advice on every product, from efficacy to usage, Green Lily guides guests through beautiful new ways to experience cannabis and CBD.
- The +Source: Located in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada, The+Source dispensaries operated by Green Growth Brands serve both medical patients and retail customers. Green Growth Brands also operates a grow and production facility in Post, Nevada, and recently entered into definitive agreements to acquire a Pahrump, Nevada, cultivation facility.
- XanthicBiopharms is the owner of valuable intellectual property that turns THC(Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD into a water-soluble substance. As a result of combining Green Growth Brands and Xanthic, this technology is being used to create incredible new products.
Green Growth Brands has identified numeroushitches in the current cannabis retail space. The company intends to counter these challenges and provide a customer experience ripe with a friendly staff, in-stock assortments, efficient operations and more. The company's retail partners provide distribution opportunities within 4,000 stores, as well as robust and established digital platforms to best reach the modern consumer.
Green Growth Brands brings together a collection of expert retailers, scientists, botanists, developers, artists and business leaders for the benefit of building community. Led by an executive management team steeped in decades of experience with several of America's most successful brands, including Victoria's Secret, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Limited Brands and Designer Shoe Warehouse, Green Growth Brands is uniquely positioned to create memorable brands, retail experiences, and quality products for the emerging cannabis industry.
Chief Executive Officer Peter Horvath heads strategy and execution across all company channels, and previously took shoe retailer DSW public on the NYSE at $1.5 billion. As a dynamic, creative brand leader, team builder, and specialty retail veteran with deep roots in finance, Horvath's unique ability to understand the big picture while never missing the subtle details is a critical factor in Green Growth Brands' success and brand popularity among customers.
Chief Marketing Officer Scott Razek is a brand strategist, storyteller and strategic marketer. Razek's 25 years of experience in brand building, product development and customer experience focus are a key differentiator for the Green Growth Brands portfolio.
CAO Ed Kistner brings 33 years of multifaceted experience at leading retail businesses, notably in finance, merchandise planning, operations and stores. His well-rounded experiences in fast-changing environments position Kistner to be the architect of the operational execution at Green Growth Brands.
CSO Kellie Wurtzman brings significant retail leadership to Green Growth Brands with a proven track record of leading high-performance stores and teams across multiple retail sectors. Her unmatched experience in identifying and supporting developing business opportunities is ideal for evolving the cannabis industry and will be instrumental in expanding operations at Green Growth Brands.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Green Growth Brands is traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange and on the OTCQB, providing investors with increased access to data, transparency and liquidity.
- Over C$140 million total equity funds raised to date from top tier strategic investors
- Cannabis dispensaries in Nevada sold approximately $425 million of product, giving the state $70 million in taxes for the first full year of recreational adult-use sales
- Organic growth of Green Growth Brands in Nevada includes 8 retail cannabis dispensary licenses to operate in the state and two cultivation facilities, positioning the company to be one of the largest vertically integrated operators in Nevada
- At maturity, Nevada is seen as a consumer market representing $150 million to $250 million in revenue potential to Green Growth Brands as it builds to 10 or more dispensaries across multiple brand formats
- North American expansion strategy involves easy-to-navigate experience that involves a surprise element – localized, authentic consumer experiences
- Retail partners provide distribution opportunities in over 4,000 stores as well as through robust and established digital platforms
- Pending acquisition of Just Healthy LLC provides Green Growth Brands with a license for up to three medical cannabis dispensaries in Northampton, Massachusetts, along with a cultivation and processing site, in a potential $60 million market