InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), an innovative corporate communications agency and diversified content distributor, today announces a recap of its milestones in 2020 and provides an overview of its plans for 2021.
Emerging in the communications arena with its first brand in 2006, IBN has recorded sustained and transformative growth. Today, IBN boasts a portfolio of 50+ brands with a collective social media audience that includes millions of followers. IBN’s proven track record serving 500+ client partners highlights its unparalleled value proposition for both public and private companies, bolstered by its expansive network of 5,000+ key syndication partners.
Throughout 2020, IBN continued expansion of its audiences and syndication network while helping a growing list of client partners navigate unparalleled challenges. The most notable areas of growth include:
- Podcasts for Executives and IR Firms – IBN’s focus on podcasting in 2020 was underlined by the introduction of The Stock2Me Podcast – your source for the latest news and updates on market trends and movers in high-profile industry sectors. As of today, IBN has produced and distributed more than 400 episodes to numerous podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio and Stitcher.
- Distribution of Audio Press Releases and Interviews – All told, IBN launched six new podcast channels in 2020. In 2021, IBN will soon launch The Bell2Bell Podcast, your primary destination for informative updates and exclusive interviews with executives operating in fast-moving industries. It will be the latest addition to the IBN Podcast Series. Stay tuned.
- More Virtual Investor Events – IBN seamlessly transitioned from live event coverage to virtual event coverage as conferences were taken digital during the pandemic. IBN covered a full calendar of virtual investor events in 2020, providing additional reach to both public and private companies participating in these shows.
- Apple TV, Roku and 90+ Additional OTT Networks – IBN’s syndication network was expanded to feature popular streaming media channels in 2020, including popular Over The Top (OTT) Media Solutions Platforms such as Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
- Additional Brands – With specialized brands for specific audiences, IBN has achieved tremendous engagement rates and offers its clients the ability to target the right investors. In 2020, IBN announced the launch of new brands targeting fast-moving sectors filled with promising companies, such as PsychedelicNewsWire, MiningNewsWire, and BioMedWire.
- Launched InvestorWire – IBN’s new press release wire service, InvestorWire, provides a full complement of wire service offerings alongside exclusive benefits such as press release enhancement, follow-up coverage via InvestorNewsBreaks and white-glove distribution services.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has dominated all facets of business in 2020, but IBN has navigated the unprecedented challenges by evolving to suit the needs of the new normal,” stated Chris Johnson, IBN’s Director of Client Solutions. “Through the introduction of new brands and increased focus on virtual events, IBN has been able to deliver comprehensive communications offerings to a growing roster of client partners who have been forced to rethink their approach to reaching the investment community.”
“Digital content has never been more important to corporate communications than in 2020,” Jonathan Keim, IBN’s Director of Communications, added. “The IBN team has refined various strategies and worked extremely hard to identify the best ways to help its client partners traverse the pandemic landscape. By staying adaptable and fully leveraging our platform’s digital infrastructure, we were able to further accelerate IBN’s growth despite the challenges presented this year. With an increasing number of investors turning to digital channels for research and news, our proven content strategies and well-established audiences have shown to be invaluable to companies facing the unique hurdles of the past year.”
To learn more about IBN’s 15+ year history, scroll through the visual timeline: https://IBN.fm/TimeLine
The InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”) consists of financial brands introduced to the investment public over the course of 15+ years. With IBN, we have amassed a collective audience of millions of social media followers. These distinctive investor brands aim to fulfill the unique needs of a growing base of client partners. IBN will continue to expand our branded network of highly influential properties, leveraging the knowledge and energy of specialized teams of experts to serve our increasingly diversified list of clients.
Through NetworkNewsWire (“NNW”) and its affiliate brands, IBN provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) full-scale distribution to a growing social media audience; (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions; and (6) a total news coverage solution.
For more information on IBN, visit https://www.InvestorBrandNetwork.com
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events or future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluating such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the company’s SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.