SEDAR is the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval, the electronic filing system for the disclosure documents of public companies and investment funds across Canada.
All Canadian public companies and investment funds are generally required to file their documents in the SEDAR system. Additionally, third parties involved in public company transactions such as take-over bids or proxy contests may also be required to file.
NetworkNewsWire will handle all details of your SEDAR filing:
- Convert your documents into required SEDAR formats
- Send you a proof of the filing for your approval
- Make any required changes and file your document with SEDAR
- Provide confirmation that your document was accepted
- Provide you with information on filing fees, deadlines, document formatting, etc. as requested
Our hours of operation for submitting documents electronically are 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET, weekdays, excluding federal holidays. Files submitted and accepted by the EDGAR system before 5:00pm ET will have the current business day’s date. Documents filed after 5:01pm ET, will receive a filing date of the next business day.