InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), an innovative corporate communications agency and diversified content distributor, reports that it has now launched over 400 unique podcast episodes to date through the IBN Podcast Series. Over 2,800 total episodes were uploaded when tallied individually on the multiple syndicated platforms where they have been published, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and Bullhorn, among others.
Since entering the global communications sector in 2006, InvestorBrandNetwork has established an enviable track record, serving over 500 clients through an interconnected network of 50+ distinct brands designed to cater to diverse segments of the marketplace. Moreover, IBN has built valuable relationships with 5,000+ syndication partners and 50+ event partners, allowing for wide dissemination of news and information, bolstering every aspect of corporate communication efforts.
Earlier this year, IBN outlined a series of growth initiatives and expanded digital syndication strategies designed to augment and improve on the product suite of services offered to clients (https://www.nnw.fm/eGoIF):
- Podcasts for Executives and IR Firms – IBN directors will share their years of experience assisting 500+ public and pre-IPO companies utilizing digital communication strategies.
- Expanded Distribution of Audio Press Releases and Interviews – IBN has already launched 6 new podcast channels and will be adding episodes ongoing.
- Assisting More Virtual Investor Events – IBN’s ability to collaborate with 50+ events annually carries particular relevance in 2020 as the number of virtual events has surged.
- Apple TV, Roku and 90+ Additional OTT Networks – IBN’s syndication network includes popular streaming media channels.
- Launching Investor Brand Platform with Additional Brands – With specific brands for specific audiences, IBN has achieved tremendous engagement rates and offers its clients the ability to target the right investors.
“IBN has dramatically transformed its business model in 2020, helping our customers communicate more effectively with their various stakeholders during a particularly tumultuous year,” stated IBN Director of Syndicated Communications Lacey Bloss. “Our digital communications product suite, which includes our podcast offering as well as coverage of virtual investor events, has enabled executive management teams to continue engaging with their shareholders and provide updates on their operations despite a lack of face-to-face interaction.”
IBN’s continual evolution has helped it maintain its leadership position in the corporate communications space.
The InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”) consists of trusted financial brands introduced to the investment public over the course of 15+ years. With IBN, we have amassed a collective audience of millions of social media followers. These distinctive investor brands aim to fulfill the unique needs of a growing base of Client Partners. IBN will continue to expand our branded network of highly influential properties, leveraging the knowledge and energy of specialized teams of experts to serve our increasingly diversified list of clients.
Through NetworkNewsWire (“NNW”) and its affiliate brands, IBN provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) full-scale distribution to a growing social media audience; (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions; and (6) a total news coverage solution.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorBrandNetwork.com.