Dr. Neta Matis, Chief Operation Officer, Save Foods
Dr. Neta Matis is the Chief Operation Officer at Save Foods Ltd the Israeli subsidiary of Save Foods Inc. Neta is passionate about sustainability and health and decided to link her skills to companies that are aligned with her believes. She is thrilled that her work at Save Foods has a direct positive impact on the environment and on our health.
She holds a Ph.D. in organic chemistry and an MBA from Tel Aviv University. While she was the VP R&D of Save Foods Dr. Neta Matis was the motor behind turning Save Foods technology into a robust, reliable, and scalable solution. Prior to joining Save Foods in 2019, she held multiple research chemist and product development roles at Virdia Inc. and its parent company, Helsinki-based Stora Enso Oyj.
COO, Save Foods Ltd.
June 2021 – Present
- Manage the daily operational activities of the company
- Assist CEO in design and implementation of business strategies and growth plans
- Support marketing and sales activities
VP R&D, Save Foods Ltd.
Jan 2019 – June 2021
- Leading R&D efforts of the company to develop a range of new products – improve and expand company’s novel formulation
- Plan and manage R&D activities to meet company and functional objectives.
Virdia/Stora Enso Biomaterials
Head of Process Development
2017 – 2018
- Lead opportunities of new product development
- Improvement and support of existing processes
Senior Research and Development Chemist
2014 – 2017
- Project manager for product development and application
- Ideation and proof of concepts for IP generation
- On-site support to process development and operation unit at Raceland, LA, USA
Research and Development Chemist
2012 – 2014
- Research leader in organic chemistry field
- Coordination with academic and research institutes
- Analytical method development to support the process development unit at Danville, VA, USA
Tel Aviv University – School of Exact Science
Instructor in Organic Chemistry Lab
2007 – 2011
Tel Aviv University – Faculty of medicine & School of Exact Science
Tutor in Introduction to Organic Chemistry Course
2007 – 2011