As the impact of COVID-19 is felt stronger than ever, the need for the development of strategies for the transparent pricing of pharma products and drugs becomes more important than ever.
On May 24th-25th 2021, pharma companies, clinicians, vendors, health and financial management experts are invited to discuss in-depth issues surrounding pharma pricing at the live streaming Rx Pricing and Reimbursement Conference. The event is hosted by Dynamic Global Events (“DGE”), a ilfe science leader in organizing B2B Events.
The distinguished speaking faculty consists of imminent influencers from the pharma industry and finance industry experts who will provide valuable insights and knowledge to stay compliant with the ever-changing government regulations.
- Discuss the Latest Pricing Challenges Surrounding the 340B Program
- Explore the Changes to Rebates and Safe Harbor Effecting Medicare Part D
- Analyze Newly Developed Federal Pricing Transparency Laws in Public Payor Programs
- Analyze the Final Rule on the Importation of Pharmaceuticals
- Discuss the Recent Development of the “Most Favorite Nations” Rule
The Summit’s main focus is to discuss the development of strategies regarding pharma pricing to comply with government regulations.
For tickets to the event, please visit https://ibn.fm/VPbFw.