The worldwide impact of COVID-19 has shifted the landscape of clinical trials forever. On June 3-4 2021, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies are invited to attend the Live Streaming of the Risk-Based Quality Management Summit. The event is hosted by Dynamic Global Events (“DGE”), a Life Science Leader in organizing B2B Events.
The Summit will focus on complex issues, including:
- How to design a comprehensive RBQM master plan
- Streamline a “culture of quality” for proactive risk management
- Discern the realities of applying Six Sigma to clinical research
- Exacting a risk-based audit strategy and prepare to ensure inspection readiness
- Evaluate remote monitoring of data and examine changes in clinical trial landscape post COVID-19
This 2-day RBQM Summit aims to provide all the latest information that will help reduce the complexity associated with clinical trials and guide the participants to derive the maximum output from the R&D budget.
For more information regarding the event, please visit https://ibn.fm/6bglf