NobleCon is an investor conference focused on emerging growth companies. Under U.S. securities laws, an emerging growth company is an enterprise that had annual gross revenues of less than $1.07 billion during its most recently completed fiscal year, has not ever sold equity to the public and, in its last three years, has not issued more than $1 billion in nonconvertible debt.
Companies selected to present at NobleCon are screened and selected by Channelchek, which offers investors access to institutional-quality research, advanced market data, company-comparison tools, balanced news, webcasts, podcasts and meet-the-management road shows. The screening process also involves review by Noble Capital Markets’ analysts, investment bankers, senior executives and, in the case of life sciences, Noble’s Scientific Advisory Board. Requests from companies that wish to present at NobleCon are evaluated using a host of qualifying criteria, including sector relevance, market position, changes in management, intellectual property, liquidity/exit strategies and potential catalytic events. The rigorous appraisal methodology means that only the companies with the most promise take the stage. This has always been NobleCon’s guarantee.
An estimate 40 speakers are scheduled to address attendees; speakers include the following:
- Jeb Bush, 43rd governor, Florida
- Dr. Camillo Ricordi, diabetes expert and stem-cell researcher
- Dr. Lauren Wood, head of the vaccine branch clinical trials team at the National Cancer Institute’s Center for Cancer Research
- Dale Mah, vice president, corporate development at Endeavour Silver
- Jason Spatafora, the “Wolf of Weed Street”
- Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary to President George W. Bush