Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST)
Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST) is an innovative biotechnology company operating in the fields of hemp cannabinoid (CBD), nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and medical device research and development. Earth Science Tech offers the highest purity and quality, full-spectrum, high-grade hemp CBD (cannabidiol) oil on the market. Made using the supercritical CO2 liquid extraction process, the company's CBD oil is 100 percent natural and organic. Earth Science Tech has partnered with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics Laboratory to conduct research and development projects that scientifically support and advance the healthcare benefits of its high-grade hemp CBD oil.
Earth Science Tech Inc. currently has three wholly owned subsidiaries focused on developing its role as a world leader in the CBD space and expanding its work in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. These subsidiaries include:
- Earth Science Pharma, Inc., which is committed to development of low cost, noninvasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for sexually transmitted infections and/or diseases. Earth Science Pharmaceutical CEO and chief science officer Michel Aubé is leading the company's research and development efforts. The company's first medical device, MSN-2, is a home kit designed for the detection of STIs, such as chlamydia, from a self-obtained gynecological specimen. Earth Science Pharma is working to develop and bring to market medical devices and vaccines that meet the specific needs of women.
- Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. ("CTI"), which is poised to take a leadership role in the development of new, leading-edge, cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products. CTI is invested in research and development to explore and harness the medicinal power of cannabidiol. The company holds a provisional application patent for a CBD product that is focused on developing treatments for breast and ovarian cancers.
- KannaBidioiD ("KBD") provides a wide variety of products geared toward the recreational space of cannabis. KBD's unique Kanna and CBD formulation is sold and distributed in CBD-infused edibles and vapes/e-liquids products. Kanna and CBD synergistically enhance one another, providing optimal relaxation, an uplifting sensation, enhanced focus and the added benefit of assisting with nicotine reduction therapy.
Earth Science Tech celebrated a significant, developmental year during 2017 by sharing its achievements in a condensed end-of-year report. Among the report's highlights are the implementation of a development plan for the coming three years, which includes expanding into Canada and opening new manufacturing and shipping facilities. Of particular interest is the acquisition of Canna Inno Laboratories Inc., a company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, which gives Earth Science Tech access to Canadian government grants offered to innovators in the pharmaceutical industry. ETST has also launched development of proprietary prophylactic therapies utilizing cannabidiol (CBD) to treat various forms of breast cancer.
In October 2017, ETST announced it is cooperating with the Clinique SIDA Amité (AIDS Friendship Clinic) for a mini-clinical trial, the last trial needed before the MSN-2 device, designed for the detection of STIs, enters molecular diagnostic trials. And in November 2017, the company began pre-launch human trials on a new CBD formula to fight against the U.S. opioid epidemic. The new formula, expected to decrease cravings and the negative effects of withdrawal in addicts, is based on industrial hemp CBD mixed with a known natural ingredient proven to help increase dopamine levels. ETST's medical devices will first be launched in Vietnam, Djibouti and Morocco while the company awaits regulatory permission to enter the North American market.
The company expects to up-list to the OTCQB in early 2018, which management believes will attract well-funded institutional investors and pave the way to becoming the next billion-dollar-in-capitalization company on the OTC markets. Other highlights include completion of the company's Scientific Advisory Council with a team of recognized scientists, the launching of several CBD-infused edible products and entry into the medical devices market through collaborative partnerships.
Earth Science Tech has signed a collaborate agreement with Laboratories BNK Canada, a private laboratory that will conduct the clinical studies necessary for MSN-2 medical device-related services to meet regulatory requirements. ETST has confirmed the MSN-2 device's ability to detect chlamydia, and is working to validate similar results for gonorrhea, both highly infectious diseases that often have permanent consequences for patients. ETST will also add testing for trichomoniasis and a complete body fluid panel to detect the different serotypes of the human papillomavirus (HPV) that causes cervical cancer. These additions will help the company create sales opportunities in the global market for diagnostic testing of STDs that Transparency Market Research has indicated will grow to $108 billion by 2019.
Cannabis Therapeutics is in the development stage of two cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical drugs and three cannabinoid-based nutraceutical products targeting a variety of ailments such as anxiety, depression, triple negative breast cancer, and fatty liver disease, among others. Research into the benefits of the non-psychoactive cannabinoid molecules found in the cannabis plant is supported by ETST's International Application for Provisional Patent titled "Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof," which was filed on October 8, 2015. Cannabis Thera's R&D efforts are concentrated on developing CBD-based drugs and nutraceutical products and in working to integrate the CBD molecule with existing generic drug molecules to create more efficient medications with fewer and less severe side effects. A report in Hemp Business Journal predicts the CBD consumer market will grow to $2.1 billion by 2020, while other industry experts expect an increase to almost $3 billion by 2021. A recent report by Statista projects the U.S. consumer market for cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals could reach $50 billion by the year 2029.
The management team at Earth Science Tech brings decades of invaluable experience to the nutraceutical, dietary supplement field as well as the life sciences sectors. Nickolas S. Tabraue, who serves as the president, director and chief operating officer, is an industry veteran with extensive knowledge of supplements, retail management, customer service and sales expertise. He is joined by CEO and CSO Dr. Michel Aubé, a microbiologist whose scientific research in sexually transmitted infections, cancer and stem cell biology has been widely published in several prestigious medical journals. Sergio Castillo, chief marketing officer, and Gabriel Aviles, chief sales officer, bring a wealth of marketing and sales experience to Earth Science Tech, which is complemented by Issa El-Cheikh, Ph.D., and his 25 years in the international finance, accounting, planning and execution of large scale transactions in the public and private sectors.
Earth Science Tech's products include CBD, a natural constituent of hemp oil derived from hemp stalk and seed. EST offers CBD in the form of vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, personal care products, homeopathies, functional foods and other products delivered in such forms as capsules, tablets, soft gels, chewables, liquids, creams, sprays, powders and whole herbs. Earth Science products can be found at retail stores throughout the United States and are available for purchase through the internet.
- Biotech company focused on production of cutting-edge industrial hemp, cannabis/cannabidiol (CBD) products
- R&D efforts include nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, bioceuticals, phytoceuticals and cosmeceuticals catering to health, wellness and alternative medicine markets
- International provisional patent application targets CBD's powerful medicinal benefits
- Integration of CBD molecule with generic drug molecules opens new medical frontier
- U.S. consumer market for cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals estimated at $50 billion by 2029
- Medical diagnostic device MSN-2 slated for clinical tests to validate detection of various STDs
- Global market for diagnostic testing of STDs expected to reach $108.5 billion by 2019